Studio 17 is all about our clients, their needs, and their over-all well being. It’s our goal to create and educate our clients. Try these helpful tips for healthy hair:
- Always use a good shampoo and conditioner. Sulfate Free. ( color safe is not sulfate free).
I recommend Eufura, Enjoy, and Moroccanoil products
- Try to use a good Leave In Conditioner / Detangler / Thermal Protectant.
I recommend Eufora, Enjoy, and/or Schwartzkoph Rescue Repair.
- Give your hair a break from daily washes… go 2-3 maybe 4 days between washing weekly or 1x a month. Do a mask treatment the night before you wash your hair.
I recommend Enjoy Mask treatment.
- Air Dry up to 85% and if a dryer is needed, use to fluff and enhance fullness.
I know this could be difficult for some, it’s just a suggestion.
- Schedule your Haircut every 4-6 weeks, unless instructed differently by your stylist.
Every stylist has their own version of a trim and or haircut !
- If you do not have a regular stylist – Invest in one. Take time for yourself and have a professional stylist treat you and your hair how you deserve. Beautiful Locks!
We’ll be serving Pulled Pork sandwiches and beer by Rock & Brew, and a special Brazilian surprise beverage. Please come by and visit between 1-4 PM.